You can see the scorch marks as people move through your office, but as an employer is their mental health your responsibility?
Even if it is, what can you do?
As a business owner and psychotherapist I understand the fine line between supporting staff and walking in to an HR conundrum. My services are designed to provide your employees with the knowledge and support they need to navigate an increasingly stressful world without singling anyone out or making anyone feel self-conscious.
- Researchers estimate that workplace stress accounts for 8% of national spending on healthcare
- Burnout often leads to disengaged employees, who cost their employers 34% of their annual salary
- Burned out employees are 2.6x more likely to look for employment elsewhere.
- In high-pressure firms, healthcare costs are 50% greater than at other organizations.
- Burned out employees are 63% more likely to take a sick day. You may have heard these referred to as “mental health days”.
There is a Real Cost to Employee Burnout
If your employees are feeling, “Emotionally drained after work.”
“Used up by the end of the workday”
Your business is at risk.
The good news?
Research also shows Burnout Recovery & Prevention Programs Work.
A Custom Solution Backed by Research
- Research supports multi-level interventions which emphasize strengthening management practices at the team level…
- As well as workplace health practices on an individual basis (Maslach, Leiter & Jackson, 2012).
- Natalia Peart (2021), shared that building positive, stress-reducing environments that integrate with day-to-day working habits, is shown to reduce employee stress & burnout.
We will design a unique solution based on your business needs, size, and industry.
Download My Speaker Onesheet
Corporate Burnout Recovery & Prevention Consult
Full Day Workshops
Reinforce Stress management and organizational skills with informative and interactive workshops.